Saturday, January 15, 2011

Vampires Suck


Vampires Suck and So Does This Movie

The title explains it all - Another cheap spoof from the idiots who brought us "Disaster Movie," "Epic Movie," and several other cinematic abortions comes "Vampires Suck" from the guys who couldn't sit through another vampire movie. I myself couldn't sit through another vampire movie but due to countless ravings from friends (both good and bad) I just had to give it a try. I didn't think I could find another movie that could possibly make any part of the Twilight saga look good but this movie proved me wrong. It follows more of less the same story line but in this case, following the Twilight storyline is not typically a good thing. This was a movie that couldn't even make me laugh.

I won't bother summarizing the plot since I'm sure your all familiar with the oh so popular series - girl moves to small town, falls for pale guy who turns out to be a vampire..bla, bla, bla...point is avoid this movie at all costs. This was two hours of my life I'm never going to get back.

1 Star

1 comment:

  1. worst review ever the movie was hilarious I don't think you understood the funny parts because if you did you would agree that it was a very funny movie

    ReplyDelete