Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rise Against - Endgame

Solid Band, Solid Album

Rise Against continues to impress me. They remind us what alternative rock is all about, and their usual sprinkles of war and political themes always make for a great record. With so many bands selling out these days I was a little worried about RA, but I needn't have been. Rise Against still has their signature sound, mostly heavy guitar riffs mixed in the occasional acoustic track. Help Is On the Way and Survivor's guilt get my votes for the top tracks, but really, this album doesn't have a bad song. All I can say is Rise Against won't let me down, down (yes, that was a reference to Prayer of the Refugee, not a track from this album, but a great Rise Against track never the less) Fans of the band will not be disappointed. If you'r just thinking about trying out Rise Against, there's no better time than now.

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment